In the year of our lord 2016

New to DMK? Leaving us? Make your announcement here.

In the year of our lord 2016

Postby Stimpy » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Something weird just had me remembering the past, and I thought..why not google DavesMK see if someone was talking about the long dead website, bring back some memories.

And here I found this.

Every. single. post.

some like, 13 years ago or longer.

Well this board doesn't seem very active but I thought I should post and leave this here in case anyone else ever stumbles upon this. I couldn't log into my old account, which I later changed my name to Morder.7..so I created this one with my OG username.

Now if you excuse me, I have to look at my old posts and CRINGE TO DEATH

-[feeling pretty nostalgic]Stimpy
Stimpy
New Fighter

Re: In the year of our lord 2016

Postby KKW3 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:14 am

omg, stimpy!!!

THE MEMORIES

P.S. do I still have you on Xbox Live? *hasn't logged onto XBL in forever*

Also, someone bring Camilla back.
KKW3
Practicing Fighter

Postby Stimpy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:35 am

KKW3 wrote:omg, stimpy!!!

THE MEMORIES

P.S. do I still have you on Xbox Live? *hasn't logged onto XBL in forever*

Also, someone bring Camilla back.

I think we are still XBL friends, but I have transitioned to the PS4 pretty much. :D

Also, despite growing up in the same small town as Camilla, we never actually met! (At least not that I know) Which is weird considering all the history we had here.

How's things, Steph?
Stimpy
New Fighter

Postby KKW3 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:35 pm

I've transitioned to the PS4 as well. Even though I don't really play games anymore, lol. Add me!

Camilla will come back. Someday...

Anyways, good to see ya. I've been fine, lots of things have changed since I last talked to you (were we playing SF x Tekken or something? lol). How are things with you?
KKW3
Practicing Fighter

Postby Stimpy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:15 am

KKW3 wrote:I've transitioned to the PS4 as well. Even though I don't really play games anymore, lol. Add me!

Camilla will come back. Someday...

Anyways, good to see ya. I've been fine, lots of things have changed since I last talked to you (were we playing SF x Tekken or something? lol). How are things with you?

A lot has changed and a lot has stayed the same with me tbh! Maybe we can catch up over some video games or something.

I recently moved to Providence and am living pretty happy. And in what is probably a surprise to no one, I started transitioning about 5 or 6 months ago actually. It was a big step but a needed one for my survival.

As for what's stayed the same? Well I mean..I just stopped playing MKX like 5 minutes ago, so yeah.

I'v started streaming on twitch.tv/emmybb so if anyone reads this, you should definitely follow and watch me. My Jacqui is too good!
Stimpy
New Fighter

Postby SonyaLover » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Stimp! Glad to see you back and doing well! It's been forever! And congrats on the transition! Hope that's going well for you =)
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Postby Stimpy » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Ahah yes I am alive and overall things are pretty okay.

In retrospect this was probably the low key queerest video game board in internet history.
Stimpy
New Fighter

Postby SonyaLover » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Stimpy wrote:In retrospect this was probably the low key queerest video game board in internet history.

LMFAO! Very true but nothing wrong with a little bit of queer here and there. It livens the place up lol
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Return to New Arrivals/Departures