Kombat Pack #2

Discussion of the upcoming Mortal Kombat X for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One, with its release scheduled for 2015.

Kombat Pack #2

Postby SonyaLover » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:36 pm

Ok, so it's official. The Kombat Pack 2 consists of:

Bo Rai Cho
Tri-Borg (A cyborg that's probably going to have variations based on Cyrax, Sektor and Smoke)
Xenomorph (with Baraka Blades)
Annnnnd Leatherface

Honestly, I'm really disappointed with this pack. Did we really need two more guest characters? I can understand the Xenomorph because of Predator, but Leatherface? That decision really came out of nowhere. Tri-borg is a pretty cool idea since it is kind of three characters in one, but still kind of... meh. Bo Rai Cho wouldn't be my first choice for MK characters, and at least he was part of the story, but still another meh. There are plenty of other characters that deserved to be in that made cameos within the game. Maybe there is hope for them to be in the game.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Re: Kombat Pack #2

Postby KKW3 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:24 am

I like how Leatherface roared in the trailer.
KKW3
Practicing Fighter

Re: Kombat Pack #2

Postby SonyaLover » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:11 pm

Never really cared for Leatherface nor have I watched the movies. If you know me, you know I don't really like horror movies lol. Also, after seeing Tri-Borg (Or Quad-Borg since he has a fourth variation :O), it kind of has me excited for KP2. I'm still not a big fan of the characters chosen, but any new content is better than nothing, really.
SonyaLover
Skilled Kombatant

Return to Mortal Kombat X