For Arcade, PC, Sega, SNESStart a One Player Game. At The Pit, Look to the Moon. There must be silhouettes gliding past - this will occur every 6th game.
Win Double Flawless Victory with Fatality without Blocking at all. A message will appear. After defeating Reptile you will be given 10,000,000 points.
The only problem is that from this point forward, the game will be much harder. Sometimes Reptile falls down before the match begins and gives clues on how to fight him.
Select Extra Detail for the full list.
- I am Reptile, Find Me !
- You must Find me to beat me
- Alone is how to find me
- Perfection is the key
- Fatality is the key
- 10,000,000 Points if you destroy me
- Look to La Luna
- You Cannot Match my Speed
- TIP EHT FO MOTTOB (Reverse it)
- Blocking will get you Nowhere
For PC (DOS) OnlyOpen the setup menu by pressing F10
Hold down shift while typing "DIP". This pops up a DIP-switch menu which allows you to alter certain game parameters.
Select Extra Detail for the full list of switches.
- Switch 0 - Fatalites On/Off
- Switch 1 - Blood On/Off (Requires Restart)
- Switch 2 - Sound & Music during Attract Mode On/Off
- Switch 3 - Comic Book Offer On/Off
- Switch 4 - CPU Fatalities On/Off
- Switch 5 - Freeplay On/Off
- Switch 6 - Moon silhouettes appear on the first Pit fight (requires restart)
- Switch 7 - ???
- Switch 8 - ???